Social Media Is More Than Facebook and Twitter

twitter peterwrightsblog.com

 

Hubspot put on a very interesting webinar about inbound marketing yesterday. The webinar covered several areas where most small businesses and many Internet Marketers are not using their websites effectively.

Main points from the webinar were:

  • Use keyword phrases in the title tags of blog posts.
  • Get keywords into the title tags of each web page.
  • Think creatively when researching keywords.
  • Post daily to blogs.

The last point is critical, Hubspot’s research found that 90% of businesses that posted to their blogs every day attracted customers from the web compared to only 38% for those that posted monthly.

Another important point, only 4 % of  visitors are ready to buy, the other 96% are just researching – but may become buyers in the future. That is why it is critical to make it easy and attractive for the “researchers” to opt in to your list so that you can keep in contact with them.

Some more interesting social media statistics came from a survey done by Ignite Social Media . This survey showed that the growth in social media interest might be slowing down. It also shows the 5 major social media sites that are growing, these include tumblr, Stumbleupon and Linked In.

The 5 majors that are declining include MySpace and Friendster.

Something surprising is that Plaxo has more over 65’s than the other sites.

A graphic of the full results can be found here. Ignite Social Media Survey

Other developments in Social Media are that twitter has now extended its local trends to 70 locations around the world and Stumbleupon has just hit 1 billion stumbles per month.

Which all goes to show that social media and Internet Marketing are more than just Facebook and twitter.

Wishing you success in all your endeavours.

Peter Wright

 

 

p.s.  Alan Densky has some special offers on his self-hypnosis programs in April. During this promotion, you will receive dozens
of valuable self-improvement downloads TOTALLY FREE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PURCHASE NECESSARY just for visiting Alan’s website!

Alan offers the most powerful hypnotic technologies available for
rapid change, including the only video hypnosis technology to ever be
awarded a Registered U.S. Patent. It’s all there for you on his web
site. You can have your choice of High Fidelity CDs shipped directly
to you, or Instant MP3 Downloads. To see for yourself – you can click
through right now.

By the way, I’ve managed to twist Alan B. Densky’s arm and arrange for
a special Ten Percent Discount Code C30551 for your own personal use.
But the coupon won’t work forever, so if you want to save lots of
money, you better take action right now! Click here.

redditpinterestby feather

Favicon Plugin made by Cheap Web Hosting

%d bloggers like this: